BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年5月6日星期四

veli hate my english teacher...

2day, i juz keep copy the literature...
the gila teacher juz keep saying my name....
say"wye theng wad r u doing? please listen..."
ok fine... so, i din do anything...
juz hear the gila teacher say wad...
thn, after a few minute,
the teacher write something in the white board...
thn i copy my literature notes lo...
thn the teacher c me keep copy...
the gila teacher say"wye theng, please stop writing"...
thn i stop lo....
after tat, the teacher say about the story,
i know the story already ma...
so, i dun wan listen lo...
i again copy my literature notes,
thn, the gila teacher again say"wye theng, please listen, dun wan copy 1st"
lol...
tis time is my 3rd time listen the teacher say me...
shit la...
thn the teacher saying saying saying...
no ppl choi her...
the teacher juz say 2 the wall...
thn, i copy my notes again...
the teacher again say me...
"wye theng, y u always keep copy, can u please hear"
thn, i listen lo...
after tat, the teacher say pass up the literature...
lol......
i not yet finish copy lo!
n the gila teacher juz keep saying...
where got time 2 copy...
shit la...
veli du lan the teacher already...
ishhhhh......

0 评论: