BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月22日星期四

my dream bag....

part 1...
yesterday too tired...
so, i din upload my blog... wakaka...
yesterday, nothing happen....
juz after koko...
v 4 ppl gosip lo.... haha
got me la, mui yee la, whan yee la, n suk mei lo...
haha...
all smaller thn me geh...
but they all bully me... so cham.... T.T







part 2...
2day in scl...
i dun no y veli angry....
mayb is milk zai lo...
i hate u...
haha...
n after scl, suddenly got sport check...
oh no!
wei lee n mei ting geh hp rampas jor....
wei lee... dun wan cry la...
is nothing happen geh nah...
gambateh....
dun wan give me caught dao who tel teacher they bring hp...
i will let her go sek si...








part 3....
finaly....
i find my dream bag la....
the bag can be sling bag or school bag...
so nice...
like it so munch....
the price is rm55 + postage is rm63....
i will save money n buy it....
wait me arh...

tis is my dream bag la...




part4...
i wan use chinese la...
wakaka...
rojak la....
今天写了拉子心情日记~
还以为没人理我的~~
结果有几人问我什么事~~
唉~~
谢谢你们关心啦~~
我现在已经美事了~~
真的谢谢你们啦~~


finish........

0 评论: