BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月23日星期五

yesterday hang out wit my mummy...(jasmine)

yesterday in scl...
tchear din teach...
v all sing sing sing..
funny lo..
tchear oso beh tahan v all..
haha
thn after scl...
i go gai gai wit mum(jaasmine)...
v talk many about our scl thing n her scl thing...
v veli hapi...
n v shopping 2gether....
haha....
thn v oso take a lot of pic....
1st, sure me perasan 1st la...
dun no wad happen 2 me...
tis pic ugly ler.... but i like it...

last, oso me perasan... haha

thn, now is 2 day....
when i wake up...

i think....
wad is fren?
i think fren is very terrible....
now... i dun no wad meaning is fren...
n i oso very scare tis word....
n i oso veli hate u all...
u all make me so lonely....
u all rampas my fren...
i hate u all...
now, i delete ur all hp nub n ur all fb...
n u all no nid find me...
juz thought i die... thn enough.......

0 评论: